GBOX 445nm blue laser
The GBOX 445nm blue laser represents an innovative extension to the already established surgery laser systems. “CO2 + KTP”-like laser unit for coagulation, vaporisation and bloodless surgery thanks to its peak absorption in hemoglobin and its permeability in water. The blue laser light interacts better with the tissue components hemoglobin or melanin. At 445 nm, this enables considerably better and gentler cutting, even at lower power. Improved cutting performance make it ideally suited to all surgical applications and for hemostasis.
- Compact design makes it small in size and light in weight, easy to transport.
- The green aiming beam improves the alignment and the exact sighting during the treatment.
- CO2 + KTP”-like laser unit for coagulation, vaporisation and bloodless surgery.
- Both contact and non-contact mode cutting with simultaneous coagulation.
- Fiber guide laser compatible with various endoscopic use.
SURGERY / GYNECOLOGY
- Treatment of early Laryngeal Carcinoma
- Dysplasia Removals
- Endoscopy / Micro endoscopy
- Fibroma and Granuloma Resection
- Glottic Carcinoma Resection
- Haemangioma and Ectasia Coagulation
- Congenital Larynx Stenosis
- Larynx / Oropharynx
- Laser-assisted Uvulopalatoplasty
- Microsurgery of the Vocal Fold
- Neoplastic Stenosis
- Partial Glossectomy
- Polypectomy in the Vocal Cord area
- Vocal Cord Nodules
- Vocal Cord Lesions
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Tumour Excision
- Vascular Lesions
- Zenker’s Diverticulum
- Cysts, Mucoceles
- Cyst Removal
- General Veterinary Medicine
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Transmission System||Fibers Of 400um And 600um With SMA905 Connector|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 635nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen|
|Voltage/Current Rating||110/220 VAC, 5A , 50/60 Hz|
|Specifications subject to change without notice.|